Man of the Match: Bristol Rovers (H) EFL Trophy 06-10-2026

  • Wildsmith
  • Casey
  • Taylor
  • Hagelskjaer
  • Parker
  • Quitirna
  • Morley
  • Leahy
  • Woodrow
  • Mothersille
  • Tezgel
  • Grimmer
  • Henderson
  • Thomas
  • Ings
  • Cross
0 voters

Luke Leahy for me, a superb performance. Always available to receive the ball and never gave the ball away.

Lots of them played well tonight though. First half in particular I thought we moved the ball around brilliantly and it was really enjoyable to watch.

3 Likes

Against Chelsea, plenty of players failed to stake a claim - particular Quitirna, Tezgel and Mothersille.

Tonight I don’t think a single starter did their chances any harm.

The three aforementioned players certainly took their chances as did Woodrow in an attacking sense.

Thought Leahy and Morley did well.

But my MOTM was Parker. His pace makes him so useful as a wing back. I think he has to start on Saturday now.

6 Likes

Went with Morley but think Parker and Woodrow were both excellent. Other great performances in the mix too.

1 Like

Cauley for me. 2 assists and a goal is not to be sniffed at. A good performance all round though

3 Likes

Taylor looked very assured again. Morley and Woodrow showed their quality. But it was fantastic to see Leahy playing with such enthusiasm, and looked really good with the shorter passes. I often think he tends to pump slightly aimless balls down the channel.

2 Likes