Match Day Thread: Reading(H) 26th Sept 2026

Yep, I guess he probably will.

////

4 Likes

Id play Anders over Taylor, id have Morley over Scowen.

Anders still injured and Taylor has been Brilliant

1 Like

Mentioned on comms last week Anders is injured.

I sort of think brilliant is a stretch, hes a good player though, I just think Anders is better.

I saw him in the training pics, so thought he may be back.

2 Likes

I think we will see a lot of Fred at right wing back, until we aquire a compertant one.

This was one of Duff’s bloopers, in failing to strengthen at RB. Grimmer best days appear to have passed him by. Parker’s decision making,passing and control of a football have been extremely poor, hence why the houndog is plumping for Fred.

Someone has to

1 Like

He’ll be posting about how the Ding will have a screen second to none next week.

Then wheel out a miniscule black and white 1980s model.

Fred is a good RWB, has played it many times. If we play this formation its the only way he gets in anyway.

1 Like

Morley hasn’t been at his best recently and Scowen has always been outstanding when it comes to defending a busy box. Must be a nervous time for Wild Joe but he seems a very cool character. Hope he does really well.

Taylor has been brilliant, building on the great improvement we saw towards the end of last season.

1 Like

I just never like a back three. But dance with who brung ya for TH, I suppose.

Disappointing to not have Sam Avery on comms. MK not playing so 3CR have decided to send their big wigs to us, who dont know too much about us

1 Like

Taylor playing right side of the back 3. Casey left. Seems a bit wrong.

Good early save for the new keeper

Casey v Lisbie is not a great match up.

Has to be one of the worst away kits ever to grace AP.

Like 10 Fruit Salad chewies

4 Likes

352 only works when you can get support to the front men, too often we lose it before it’s there. The fear is we’re far too exposed on the wings

Wish we could have the Reading commentary.

1 Like

Midfield Is just being overrun.