BSE
25 September 2026 23:13
1
On Sky Sports +
Have Your Say!
We’ve teamed up with Wycombe Sound 106.6 FM for today’s match, who are providing live match commentary!
Got thoughts on the starting XI, tactical tweaks, or today’s performance? Drop your comments, match analysis, or player ratings in this thread.
Commentators Charlie Goff & Liam Gates will be reading out the best posts live on air throughout the broadcast!
5 Likes
Benk
26 September 2026 07:42
3
Is it on Sky? Im sure international breaks are a way around the rules?
1 Like
Atomic
26 September 2026 08:01
4
It’s showing in the app for later.
1 Like
petef1
26 September 2026 08:19
5
I’ve been so tired with work and was looking forward to a little lie in before I headed to Wycombe. Woke up at 5am and just laid there too excited. FFS
If I wake up early, as I did this morning thinking about what our starting XI might look like, my cat jumps on the bed and headbutts me until I get up and feed her.
3 Likes
Rob’s getting screen envy the second he sees our new car park TV.
3 Likes
According to the Reading fans on their forum, Rinomhota (away on international duty) is a big miss, and the beating heart of their midfield.
With that in mind, I’d like to see us play a 4-4-2 formationm with Morley, Henderson, CBM and Woodrow as the middle line, and Fred and Wareham up front. Then Ings, Scowen, Casey and Leahy to come on around the 60-minute mark, to nail down the three points.
1 Like
Team I’d like to see today:
Van Sas
Parker, Casey, Taylor, Harvie
Morley, Boyd-Munce
Onyedinma, Henderson, Mothersille
Wareham
Team I expect to see:
Wildsmith
Onyedinma, Grimmer, Cook, Taylor, Harvie
Boyd-Munce, Henderson, Scowen
Woodrow
Wareham
Benk
26 September 2026 10:40
11
I would expect the only outfield change to be Woodrow for Scowen.
Im still expecting MvS in goal, unless injured.
And, im fibe with that as a lineup.
1 Like
James
26 September 2026 11:09
12
Much as I like him, Van Sass scares the heck out of me in a game like this.
micra
26 September 2026 12:05
13
Dan Casey surely has to play.
Whether Van Sas or Wildsmith will play possibly depends to some extent on how they’ve each shaped up in training. Very difficult decision.
Think it’s clear Wildsmith will play. For some reason Van Sas is simply not rated or trusted.
Gez6263:
My wife does the same.
How do you feel about your wife headbutting @bargepole ?
2 Likes
micra
26 September 2026 12:12
16
Today’s match is HUGE. Certainly in the top five of league matches due to be played this afternoon.
I like to think it will go down in history as the match that epitomised a major turning point in the history of Wycombe Wanderers.
James
26 September 2026 12:18
18
I’m a bit too superstitious for that kinda talk !
Careful please.
micra
26 September 2026 12:26
19
All will be fine. I’m wearing the lucky underpants I wore last Saturday. Call me old fashioned.
Wildsmith will be in goal.
Very confident about today’s game. COYB!