Match Thread: Swindon vs W3, 27th Sep 2026

Yes, she is proving a handful.

I believe that’s CB, CM and now CF she has played for us. Just needs a turn in goal to complete the set.

Hope not! Cat is an England youth keeper, if needed!

1 Like

The rain and wind battering the camera is quite immersive, even if makes viewing a little harder.

Carsondaly Wipe GIF by USA Network

////

1 Like

65’ Carolan on for Arnott.

67’ Beaver, I think, just shoots wide.

70’, Dolder on for Wardlaw.

73’ Swindon score with long range shot from Colston, Ax gets a hand to it. ST 3-2 WW.

78’ Kassem replaces Hodges.

81’ Dolder forces a save for a corner.

85’ good save and hold by Ax.

86’ good block by Hayes, deflected onto outside of post.

90’ good shot from Dolder, tipped around post.

95’ Swindon shot hits posts.

FT ST 3-2 WW.

2 Likes
Player of the Match
  • Courlander
  • Mulvaney
  • Beaver
  • Kettle
  • Hayes
  • Hoesli-Atkins
  • Carpenter
  • Arnott
  • Wardlaw
  • Makowska
  • Hodges
  • Lynch
  • Kassem
  • Carolan
  • Dolder
0 voters

An encouraging and gutsy performance from us, against a very good side. A good fight back from two down.

1 Like

Still awaiting confirmation of our second scorer. I suspect our Twitter stopped updating when Bobby came on.

2 Likes

Natalia Makowska scored the second goal.

Just realised that Swindon keeper Hannah Cox played for us a few years ago, just one season I think.

Edit - I didn’t realise that Cox was substituted following a collision when Mimi scored. It was difficult to see on Veo.